As presented April 3, 2020, this webinar was focused on an initial review of the COVID-19 impact on cannabis sales and general retail.
Hosted by Jessica Lukas, SVP of Commercial Development
Topics will include:
- Potential long-term impacts on our economy including supply chain stressors and consolidations; Will the brand giants grow even bigger?
- How prior recessions and societal changes (e.g., 9/11) affected categories and lessons for cannabis;
- Changes in rules and regulations, delivery as a “new” requirement of businesses across industries now and after Covid-19;
- Preparations for a long-term recession and customer segment reactions.
Our special guests included:
- Kaumil Gajrawala, Managing Director, Credit Suisse
- Larry Levin, EVP Market & Shopper Intelligence, IRI
- Nik Modi, Managing Director, RBC Capital Markets
Please fill out the form to download the webinar deck and recording.